Available now: Serato support for the Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ
Before you start with the Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ
Firstly, DJ’s wanting to use the XDJ-XZ with Serato DJ Pro 2.3.3 will be required to update and install the latest version of the XDJ-XZ firmware.
Watch the walkthrough and tutorial video from OP!
Serato’s famous colored waveforms
For the first time, Serato’s famous colored waveforms are integrated directly into the 7inch screen and CDJ-sized jog wheel displays. As well as this, today’s release of Serato DJ Pro support also unlocks 4-deck mixing capabilities and a range of Serato specific software features.
The XDJ-XZ will let you take full creative control of your DJ sets with 14 professional beat FX and 6 Sound Color FX taken directly from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer, as well as having a trigger software-specific features that uses the 16 multi-colored Performance Pads (eight per deck).
The output sound of the XDJ-XZ is easily tuned with the simple but effective 3-band EQ on the master output – meaning it can easily be optimized for any environment you’re performing in.
If you’re one for bringing MCs to the party – there are two separate microphone inputs with independent 3-band EQ’s to give you complete flexibility. In addition to this the built-in Feedback Reducer means it’s all hype, no hassle.
Key features of the Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ:
- 4-deck mixing capability with Serato DJ Pro
- Serato waveforms and track overview displayed on-screen and jog wheels
- Full-size CDJ jog wheels with virtual spindle and track information
- DJM mixing section with Beat FX and Sound Color FX
- Phono and line input on channels 3 and 4 for external players
- Dual mic connectivity with individual 3-band EQs and Feedback Reducer
- 16 RGB Performance Pads to control 8 Serato DJ Pro modes
- XLR and RCA master outputs