Introducing the Pioneer DJ DJM-S5
Serato and Pioneer DJ are proud to announce the release of the Pioneer DJ DJM-S5 – the latest mixer in the DJM series, now fully supported in Serato DJ Pro 2.5.12.
Watch Sonny’s overview and unboxing from Serato’s LA studio.
The Pioneer DJ DJM-S5 is a USB BUS powered two-channel scratch mixer with a similar feel to the ever-popular DJM-S7. It comes equipped with eight large performance pads to control Serato DJ Pro Pad Modes, including the recently introduced Scratch Bank. It also supports the new Scratch Cutter and Crossfader Hot Cue functions, giving you access to a range of automated scratch sound effects.
The following are some of the DJM-S5’s standout features.
• Unlocks Serato DJ Pro and Serato DVS
• Enhanced Magvel Fader Pro for more confident scratching
• Eight large RGB performance pads to control Serato DJ Pro Pad Modes
• Two FX paddles to control loaded Serato FX
• Scratch Cutter and Crossfader Hot Cue functions for automated Scratch sound effects
• Easily perform anywhere with USB BUS power support
To start using the DJM-S5, download Serato DJ Pro 2.5.12 and the latest Pioneer DJ firmware (ver. 1.03).