Introducing the Reloop Flux
Serato and Reloop are proud to announce the release of a new 3-channel audio interface for Serato DJ Pro – the Reloop Flux – now supported in Serato DJ Pro 3.0.5.
This compact, 3-channel audio interface can transform any conventional mixer into a professional digital vinyl system. It has a robust, club-ready design and a studio-grade sound card for crystal-clear audio and ultra-low latency response.
Reloop Flux features:
• Unlocks Serato DJ Pro and DVS
• Compact and robust design
• 3 channels (6×6 inputs/outputs)
• Studio-grade 24-bit sound card
• Direct thru buttons for analogue deck playback
• Dedicated GND terminal for grounding turntables
• Signal-flow LEDs for all inputs/outputs and thru indication
• USB-C BUS powered with power delivery support for USB-C devices
• Dual USB-A hub for connecting further accessories
• Supports the use of Serato NoiseMap™ Control Vinyl
Join Mojaxx as he celebrates the release of the Reloop Flux by giving it a full review on Beatsource Tech:
Download the latest version of Serato DJ Pro to start using the Reloop Flux.