Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10 – now supported in Serato DJ Pro 3.0.4
The Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10 is out now and supported in Serato DJ Pro 3.0.4.
This 4-channel controller packs innovative new features into a club-style layout. DJs can take control of Serato Stems via color-coded stem buttons and create unique mashups and transitions on the fly. It also comes with CDJ-sized jog wheels with customizable on-jog displays, a wide range of DJM-quality effects, and an upgraded MAGVEL FADER system for improved dynamic control.
DDJ-FLX10 standout features:
• Color-coded stem buttons with the ability to apply FX to individual stems
• CDJ-sized jog wheels with customizable on-jog displays and multicolor jog ring
• Six DJM-quality Sound Color FX and 14 Beat FX
• 4-sensor MAGVEL FADER system for improved dynamic control
• Two balanced microphone inputs
• Dual USB Type-C ports/inputs
• 4 line inputs with two phono options for DVS compatibility
• XLR and RCA master outputs
• Unlocks Serato DJ Pro
Download the latest version of Serato DJ Pro to start using the Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX10.