The Pioneer DJ DDJ-REV5 and PLX-CRSS12 have arrived
Pioneer DJ DDJ-REV5
The Pioneer DJ DDJ-REV5 is a 2-channel, 4-Deck controller that gives DJs an authentic scratch-style experience all in one powerful unit. It comes with an innovative range of features, including dedicated Stems controls for live mashups on the fly, the Piano Play Pad Mode which triggers Cue Points at different pitches across 16 Pads in a piano-style layout, and the new Auto BPM Transition feature that makes it easy to mix between different tempos and genres.
• Dedicated Stems controls
• EQ knobs double as Stem Level Controls
• Dual Deck to control 2-deck, live mashups using 1 deck
• 16 RGB Performance Pads to control Serato DJ Pro Pad Modes, including Piano Play
• Control two Pad Modes simultaneously with Combo Pad Mode
• Large CDJ-sized jog wheels and MAGVEL FADER crossfader
• Auto BPM Transition feature for smooth mixing between different genres and tempos
• XLR/RCA master outputs and ¼-inch booth output
• Two MIC inputs with dedicated volume and EQ controls
Check out Crossfader’s in-depth review of the DDJ-REV5 below:
Pioneer DJ PLX-CRSS12
The Pioneer DJ PLX-CRSS12 is a professional hybrid turntable that supports both analog and tone-arm-free DVS playback. It features 4 MIDI mappable Performance Pads, a built-in display that shows important track information, and upgraded components for the highest quality analog sound from a Pioneer DJ deck.
• Eliminate playback skipping with tone-arm-free DVS control
• 4 MIDI mappable Performance Pads to control Serato DJ Pro Pad Modes, including Serato Stems
• Built-in OLED display that shows important track information, such as BPM and Key
• Replaceable MAGVEL CLAMP with rotation dial to suit your play style
• Powerful motor with adjustable torque level and brake speed
• Turntable style start/stop button
Check out Mojaxx’s in-depth review of the PLX-CRSS12 on Beatsource Tech:
Download Serato DJ Pro 3.0.11 to start using the Pioneer DJ DDJ-REV5 or PLX-CRSS12.